Tightly seals a ZipWall® dust barrier in seconds without tape, ladders, or damage
The FoamRail Span™ Mini can seal up to 4 feet of a barrier with one pole. Extending from 2 feet 3 inches up to 4 feet, this adjustable tapeless seal is designed to fit in narrow spaces like hallways, be used around columns, or close the gap when a short segment is needed to complete the seal of a dust barrier. It snaps onto any ZipWall® pole and presses the barrier against the ceiling. Add SidePress™ wall mounts to seal at the wall, and Floor Adaptors to seal at the floor.
Also available in a larger version.
FoamRail™ tapeless seals prevent dust from escaping the work area during remodeling, renovation and repair. Unlike tape, the FoamRail™ product line is reusable and provides a robust dust control solution that easily lasts the duration of the project. It can be used with negative or positive air, and is especially useful for construction work in locations like health care facilities, restaurants, retail space, office buildings, and any occupied residential or commercial property.
- Seals a dust barrier without tape in seconds
- Requires no ladders and leaves no damage
- Extends from 2 feet 3 inches to 4 feet
- Aluminum construction with compressible foam
- Reusable and cost-effective
- Can be used with negative or positive air
- Works with all ZipWall® poles
- A great alternative for tape when tight sealing is required
Contents: One adjustable tapeless seal.
Weight: 1.4 lb
Dimensions: 29″ x 4″ x 3″