ZipWall® Magnetic Dust Barrier Door Kit
The ZipWall® magnetic dust barrier door is the easiest way to get in and out of a dust barrier. No bending or stooping to open and close. It is self-closing, and can easily handle high traffic.
Setting up the magnetic door takes just a few minutes. A header bar holds the door up between two ZipWall® poles. The magnetic door panel attaches to the barrier material with specially designed magnetic strips. Powerful self-closing action maintains a tight seal.
- Adjustable header bar for ease of installation
- Specially designed magnetic strips create a continuous seal around the edge of the door
- High-tech fabric panel features a clear plastic window
- Self-closing magnets are sewn-in
- Can be used with positive or negative air
- Class A Flame retardant
- Works with all ZipWall® dust barrier poles
Contents: One 7′ 2″ × 4′ 7″ door panel, four 3′ 8″ and two 2′ 1″ magnetic strips, one header bar, a heavy-duty storage tube and a carry bag.
ZipWall® 12 6-Pack
ZipWall® 12 spring-loaded dust barrier poles are designed for the professional contractor. They are easy to use, easy to store, and a significant time saver! These poles are strong and lightweight, telescope up to 12 feet high and twist to lock. Each spring-loaded pole takes seconds to set up without a ladder. The innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material, allowing it to be raised with the pole, and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape, or damage.
The ZipWall® 12 poles are the prime ZipWall® poles. Anodized aluminum construction makes them sturdier than stainless steel, smoother to raise and to lock, and the best foundation for ZipWall® accessories like the Magnetic Dust Barrier Door and FoamRail™ tapeless seals. These poles are built for heavy use and their size is perfect for both residential and commercial jobs.
Six spring-loaded poles secure a dust barrier up to 12 feet high and 50 feet wide. Or use two of the poles to support the Magnetic Dust Barrier Door and build a barrier up to 30 feet wide.
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Telescope up to 12′ (from 4′ 7″)
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- Each pole weighs just 2 lb
- FloorGrips™ prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
- Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
Contents: Six 12′ anodized aluminum spring-loaded poles with parts (heads, plates, and FloorGrip™ non-slip pads). Plastic sheeting is not included.