This Limited-Time Special Includes:
ZipWall® 20 – 2-Pack
Two spring-loaded poles secure a dust barrier up to 20 feet high and 10 feet wide.
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Telescope up to 20′ (from 5′ 2″)
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- Each pole weighs just 3.25 lb
- GripDisks™ prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
- Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
Contents: Two 20′ anodized aluminum spring-loaded poles with parts (heads, plates, and GripDisk™ non-slip pads). Plastic sheeting is not included.
ZipWall® Magnetic Dust Barrier Door
The ZipWall® magnetic dust barrier door is the easiest way to get in and out of a dust barrier. It is self-closing, and can easily handle high traffic.
Setting up the magnetic door takes just a few minutes. A header bar holds the door up between two ZipWall® poles. The magnetic door panel attaches to the barrier material with specially designed magnetic strips. Powerful self-closing action maintains a tight seal. Poles are sold separately.
- Adjustable header bar for ease of installation
- Specially designed magnetic strips create a continuous seal around the edge of the door
- High-tech fabric panel features a clear plastic window
- Self-closing magnets are sewn-in
- Class A Flame Retardant
- Can be used with positive or negative air
- Works with all ZipWall® dust barrier poles
- A heavy-duty storage tube and carry bag are included
Contents: One 7′ 2″ × 4′ 7″ door panel, four 3′ 8″ and two 2′ 1″ magnetic strips, one header bar, and a carry bag.