All Poles Tips for Setting up a Dust Barrier Jun 2017
Tips for setting up a dust barrier
- When using plastic, cut it to size ahead of time.
- Set up the barrier one pole at a time starting at the wall. Leave the plastic loose at the bottom and make sure the spring at the top of the pole is not compressed all the way.
Once ALL poles are in place, do the following:
- Tuck the plastic under each pole.
- Place a GRIP DISK on the floor under the pole.
- Compress the spring at the top of each pole all the way up.
IMPORTANT: Placing a GripDisk™ non-skid pad under each pole ensures the barrier will stay securely in place even on smooth floors or when used with negative air pressure.