The ZipWall Dust Barrier Toolkit offers the flexibility to meet practically any dust barrier installation challenge – setting up a plastic dust barrier, setting up a reusable-fabric dust barrier, creating an entry in a plastic barrier, creating a room within a room, covering a door, or sealing a barrier without tape – to name a few.
It contains everything you need to create a dust barrier up to 16 feet wide and seal it on all four sides. Complete with carry bags, this kit is reusable and works with drop-ceilings.
- Five ZipWall® 12 foot spring-loaded poles
- Six FoamRail Span™ adjustable tapeless seals
- Two ZipWall® Tracks
- One SideBridge™ tapeless seal wall mount 4-pack
- One 1″× 50′ ZipWall® Double-Sided Tape
- Five heads and non-skid plates
- Five GripDisk™ non-slip pads
- Two floor adaptors for ZipWall® 12 poles
- One ZipWall® heavy-duty zipper 2-pack
- One ZipDoor® standard door kit
- Two Edge™ heads & non-skid plates
- One ZipFast™ reusable barrier panel multi-pack
- Carry bags
Weight: 41 lb
Dimensions: 12″ × 12″ × 60″
The ZipWall® Toolkit can be used in many different configurations. A few examples:
Create a 16 feet wide dust barrier and seal it on all four sides
- Choose your dust barrier material – reusable panels or plastic sheeting.
- Set up the barrier using three poles spaced 8 feet apart.
- Seal your barrier at the ceiling and floor with a Span™ attached to the top and bottom of a pole. You’ll need two poles, two floor adaptors, and four Spans.
- Seal each wall using a ZipWall® Track, a Span™ and a SideBridge™. If the wall is higher than 8 feet, use the Span at the top, and tape the remaining distance to the floor using the ZipWall® double-sided tape.
- With a plastic sheeting barrier, create an entry using ZipWall® zippers; with a ZipFast™ reusable barrier, use the 2.5 foot panel as a door.
Create a 40 foot wide plastic dust barrier
- Use plastic sheeting and five poles, spaced 10 feet apart.
Create a 10 x 10 foot room-within-a-room
- Use plastic sheeting and four poles..
Seal an existing door
Seal a hallway
- Use plastic sheeting or reusable barrier panels.
- Set up the barrier using two poles placed near the walls.
- With plastic sheeting, create an entry using ZipWall® zippers. With reusable panels, use zipper between panels as a door.
- If tight sealing is required, use FoamRail™ and Span™ tapeless seals along the ceiling, walls, and/or floor.
Set up a dust barrier with a drop-ceiling
- Use the Edge™ head & plate on the pole closest to the wall on either side of the barrier..