ZipWall® Span™ Kit
Once a dust barrier is set up with ZipWall® poles, it can be sealed tightly using the Span™ kit. This kit contains everything you need to seal along the ceiling, walls, and/or floor without tape in just minutes!
Designed for use in remodeling, renovation and repair, the kit can be used with negative or positive air, and is especially useful for construction work in locations like health care facilities, restaurants, retail space, office buildings, and any occupied residential or commercial property.
If you routinely tape the edges of your dust barrier, this kit is for you! Unlike tape, the Span™ provides a robust dust protection solution that will stay up, not damage surfaces, and save you countless hours on every job.
Note: You will need to add a pole to your barrier for every 8 feet when sealing along the ceiling. The same pole can be used to also seal along the floor. No additional poles are needed to seal along the walls.
- Seal a dust barrier up to 16′ all the way around (Requires 5 poles.), or a barrier up to 32′ along the ceiling and walls (Reguires 9 poles.)
- Includes six FoamRail Spans™, each extending from 4′ 3″ to 8′ long
- Includes mounts for sealing along two walls, even walls with protrusions such as baseboard radiators or crown molding
- Includes floor adaptors for sealing up to 16′ along the floor
- Includes specially designed adaptors for sealing along crown molding
- Works with all ZipWall® poles
- Includes a carry bag
- Requires no ladders, no tape, and leaves no damage
Contents: Six FoamRail Spans™, four crown molding adaptors, one SideBridge™ wall mount 4-pack, one floor adaptor 2-pack for every size ZipWall® pole, and a carry bag. Plastic sheeting is not included.
ZipWall® 12 6-Pack
ZipWall® 12 spring-loaded dust barrier poles are designed for the professional contractor. They are easy to use, easy to store, and a significant time saver! These poles are strong and lightweight, telescope up to 12 feet high and twist to lock. Each spring-loaded pole takes seconds to set up without a ladder. The innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material, allowing it to be raised with the pole, and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape, or damage.
The ZipWall® 12 poles are the prime ZipWall® poles. Anodized aluminum construction makes them sturdier than stainless steel, smoother to raise and to lock, and the best foundation for ZipWall® accessories like FoamRail™ tapeless seals. These poles are built for heavy use and their size is perfect for both residential and commercial jobs.
Six poles can be used to create a dust barrier up to 50 feet wide, or a three-sided room-within-a-room with two poles to spare. The 6-Pack is a great way to get started with the ZipWall® Dust Barrier System, or to add to an existing set of ZipWall® dust barrier poles.
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Telescope up to 12′ (from 4′ 7″)
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- Each pole weighs just 2 lb
- FloorGrips™ prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
- Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
Contents Six 12′ anodized aluminum spring-loaded poles with parts (heads, plates, and FloorGrip™ non-slip pads). Plastic sheeting is not included.