ZipWall® 10 spring-loaded dust barrier poles are strong and lightweight, telescope up to 10 feet high and twist to lock. They are an ideal dust protection solution for residential remodeling, renovation, and repair work. Contractors and DIY home owners alike find these poles easy to use, easy to store, and a significant time saver.
Each spring-loaded pole takes seconds to set up without a ladder. The innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material onto the pole, allowing it to be raised with the pole, and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape, or damage.
Four poles can be used to create a dust barrier up to 10 feet high and 30 feet wide, or a three-sided room-within-a-room. With the carry bag, the 4-Pack is a handy one to keep in every truck, and the perfect ZipWall® starter kit!
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy, and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight stainless steel construction
- Telescope up to 10′ 3″ (from 4′ 2″)
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- Each pole weighs just 1.5 lb
- GripDisks™ prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
- Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
Contents Four 10′ ZipPole® stainless steel spring-loaded dust barrier poles with parts (heads, plates, and GripDisk™ non-slip pads), two standard zippers with flap hooks, and one ZipWall® 10 carry bag. Plastic sheeting is not included.
Weight: 9.4 lb
Dimensions: 50.25″ x 5″ x 3.5″
Tips for setting up a dust barrier
- When using plastic, cut it to size ahead of time.
- Set up the barrier one pole at a time starting at the wall.
- AFTER all poles are set up, tuck the plastic under them along the entire barrier.
- Place a grip disk on the floor and on top of it, place the plastic and the bottom of the pole to prevent sliding on smooth floors.
- Compress the spring all the way as the LAST STEP after the entire barrier is in place.
Applications for ZipWall dust barrier poles
The ZipWall® dust barrier is used for dust protection in remodeling, renovation, restoration, painting, drywall, flooring, demolition, concrete cutting, sanding, and any interior job that generates dust. Beyond construction, the ZipWall® barrier system is widely used for abatement, mold remediation, water damage or flood restoration, and other interior jobs where contaminants in the dust are a concern. Another driver for the use of ZipWall® barriers is OSHA’s new Silica Rule for Construction which requires the implementation of dust controls.
Heavy users of ZipWall® products include professional contractors – general contractors and tradesmen – and facility managers. ZipWall® barriers can be found in healthcare facilities, hospitality and retail spaces, manufacturing, government and education buildings, transportation and property management buildings, and of course, in the residential market where the ZipWall® system originated.