A quick and easy heavy-duty seal along the wall.
The new ZipWall® Track is an innovative solution for providing extra stability when sealing a barrier along the wall. It is fast and easy to use, and works with all ZipWall® poles.
To seal a ZipWall® barrier along a wall, you’ll need a FoamRail Span™ and SideBridge™ wall mount (click here to learn more). Hang the Track on the plastic sheeting next to the wall using the provided clip. When ready to seal your barrier, simply place the Span inside the Track, sandwiching the plastic between them. The Track, secured against the wall with a non-skid backing, ensures the Span will stay in place even under negative or positive air pressure.
ZipWall® barriers prevent dust and other airborne particles from escaping the work area during remodeling, renovation and repair. The FoamRail Span™ is a quick, easy, and reusable way to seal a ZipWall® barrier, and the new Track adds extra stability when working with negative or positive air pressure. It is especially useful for work in sensitive environments like health care facilities, restaurants, retail space, office buildings, and any occupied residential or commercial properties.
- Quick & easy to install
- Provides extra stability when sealing a ZipWall® barrier along the wall
- Ensures a tight seal when working with negative or positive air pressure
- Ideal for commercial and residential remodeling, demolition, drywall, restoration, remediation, and work in any sensitive environment
- Works with a FoamRail Span™, SideBridge™ wall mount, and any ZipWall® pole
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction
- Track length: 2 feet
Contents: Two 2′-long ZipWall® Tracks. Note: FoamRail Spans™ are sold separately.